I didn't buy them at the time because they were a little pricey for what they were, but I came back to the car and told Brian all about them, and he was really excited (but not excited enough to go get them).
So I recently went to Spencer's again (because Vons doesn't carry soba noodles!), and brought two of the mugs home with me. Can you believe they were STILL there!?!
A day or two later I had this BRILLIANT idea:
The first two people who come to stay with us at our new house get to take home a mug*.
It was Brian's genius idea to call it "get mugged in Atascadero" . . .
. . . sorry to those who have actually been mugged in Atascadero. I bet . . . if you threw one of these bad boys at an attacker . . . great weapon. |:
* Does not apply to locals. Limit one per party.
4 comments:
So... what do we have to do to be selected for this exclusive first sleepover event? Atown trivia? I think Rachel is automatically disqualified since she works for the city... gotta knock down the competition. Sorry Rach, nothin personal...;)
I was going to bar Atascaderians from the competition, but I LOVE the idea of Atown trivia! Maybe we'll give the mugs away at our housewarming/open house. Ooooo! Idea! {:
Have people actually been mugged in Atascadero? :)
Love the sentence "doesn't apply to locals" : ) ... though I am pretty sure there'll be plenty of visitors before we get to see you guys. Maybe plan a trip for 2012/13?! Hmm...
Hugs and kisses!
Anne.
Post a Comment