We spent the morning of 4th of July at the Santa Margarita parade with the Asdel grans. We missed the Hunters! They were in Oregon visiting family. Roz was not a fan of some of the loud noises.
After nap we went to the Cisneros house for a BBQ.
Katie was visiting! Bill and Jennifer joined us! And the decorations were great!
Hanging out and mugging for the camera.
The food was delicious as usual!
The homemade strawberry ice cream was a hit!
Roz likes elbow bumps (??) and Gion enjoys beating Brian at cribbage.
On July 7th we met Phil and Gion at Cayucos. We had lunch at Duckies and played in the waves.
Kamryn came to visit!!
Everett made the Millennium Falcon! This kid is a MasterBuilder, I tell ya. He sat down, took out the instructions, and just put it together! Amazing.
We had a bit of a heat wave, so we got out the water balloons!
The kids love to bake, and Lydia actually likes it when I braid her hair!! She especially likes looking like Moana the next day with waves.
Brian said, "the original fidget spinner!"
Making homemade lemonade. We had quite the assembly line. And learned why we're happy to pay $1.99 for the store-bought stuff.
Kind of random, but Rachel sent me some pictures of us at her wedding (I asked), and I'm getting a kick out of imagining going through this blog book and coming across pictures from John and Rachel's wedding. Happy belated anniversary you crazy kids!
Until . . . a few days when I can put together a blog about our Colorado trip!
Until . . . a few days when I can put together a blog about our Colorado trip!


































No comments:
Post a Comment