It's October already?! Awesome! I don't think I've ever been this excited for the "holiday season." That's what having older and older kids does to you, I guess.
We had a "barn raising" for our latest big project. Got some good shots of the grands keeping the kids busy.
One of Lydia's new moves. I think it's from Gymnastics?
What happens sometimes when we ask Everett to dress himself.
I've been crocheting.
And Everett and Lydia counting coins for . . . see bellow.
Everett's been really into Lego lately, and recently he used all his saved birthday and holiday money to buy three sets: a race track, Brave, and Cinderella's carriage. I try to keep things gender neutral in our house and not limit interests because of stereotypes, but I think I really have to thank Disney Collector for this. She's a lady who unboxes and plays with toys on YouTube. Without seeing her playing with Brave and the carriage, I doubt he would have been interested in the sets.
Everett dressed himself, and Lydia was coordinated without a costume change. I had to get out the camera.
Everett thought it would be really funny to eat dinner in Lydia's highchair at Grandma and Grandpa's. We let him. Why not?
Sweet picture on the swing at Heidi and Shaw's.
We had a fun time at Andy's SIXTH birthday party! LEGO theme! Right up our alley!
Ben visited us! And we drove cars!
Whenever she can, Gion's been taking the kids swimming, separately. But she invited all of us to the pool so the kids could show us their moves, and so I could take a bunch o' pictures.
Everett chose a really yummy treat for us, raspberry cream bars.
E and some of his best buddies at a play date.
Sillies! She copies absolutely everything he does, for better or worse.
We're taking a music class taught by our good friend Janna! More pictures to come.
Lydia was calling the TapatÃo guy "Dada." I guess he *does* kind of look like Brian with a mustache.
We've been married for 5 years!! Grandma and Grandpa offered to babysit, so we went to see Guardians of the Galaxy, then brought sushi back to enjoy with our new view. It was perfect.
I wasn't in many (any?) of these pictures, so I thought I'd sneak in.
Ok. One more of me. On our wedding day. Whippersnappers.
Phil and Gion were vacationing in Yosemite, so they didn't get their normal days with the kids. They usually take Lydia to gymnastics on Tuesday, so I took her this time. These action shots are so cool! They tell so much!
I little collage I made. We ran into some friends at gymnastics, and they invited us to their house for an impromptu play date! Hooray spontaneity!
More play date fun! Maintaining my sanity with the in laws still gone.
One thing from Facebook:
Everett: I know Spanish better than you and you and you and Grandma and Grandpa and even Stanley!
Until next month. Hooray Fall!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment