I've been trying to write a blog about him, and it hasn't been working. I'm not the right one to go into the details of his life in this open forum. Then I tried to write a letter to him, but it got a little too sad and personal.
So I'm keeping my thoughts and memories to myself, but I'll write this one thing:
![]() |
| Me and Olin on 12/12/1983 |
My favorite memories about Olin all include the way he interacted with my father. When they were together, they were both "on." These two guys, who could be very funny on their own, were like a comedy team when they were together. I guess that's how brothers are. I wish we could have had more of those moments.
His memorial service is on February 5th. I look forward to hearing everyone else's favorite memories of him.

1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that you lost and uncle and your dad lost his brother.
Post a Comment