Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween Costume

We started thinking about what Everett would be for Halloween before he was born, that's just the kind of parents we are.

We'd love to avoid the ever-popular cute costumes for something a little more, well, humorous. He'll be 5-months-old. He won't care!

The thought of dressing him up like a little dictator made us giggle--baby Pol Pot, baby Kim Jong Il--but that just seems a bit . . . uh . . . tasteless.

So here are a few ideas. Please help me brainstorm. And I'll throw Kim Jung Il back in, just for funsies.




It's a little frustrating that almost all my ideas would include a wig or glasses or something. Everett's a really good sport, but I'm not sure how a wig would go over.


3 comments:

Kamryn said...

I'm so ronery!

Beth McDermott said...

baby borat?
or... leopard speedo, dumb bells made of paper towel holders and black balloons, fake mustache... circus strong man. you could be a bearded lady, and brian could be a clownnnnnnn! ;)

Kelsey said...

I think you should dress him up as Charlie Chaplin.