Well, this is the first of what I hope will be a continuing series of wedding planning blogs. You can join me for the fun and frustration of the entire process! Joy! I'll certainly need to share/vent.
Over the Fourth of July weekend, Brian and Darby and I went to Glen Ellen to visit Chris and Jenny. Since their property was the site of our engagement, and Darby has a fancy camera and awesome editing skills, we decided to have a few shots taken for use on our Save the Date cards (STDs . . . ewwww) and anything else we need a picture for . . . wedsite? (;
Here are some of our favorites:
Thanks to Darby for taking such beautiful pictures and for some impressive initial editing. Thanks to Chris and Jenny for living on such beautiful property!! And thanks to Chris for also having a fancy camera, offering it when Darby's camera was running out of battery, and for having the cord we needed when we wanted to upload the pictures to Darby's computer. Hooray for friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment