Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Starting out


Hello all. It seems like more and more of our friends are getting blogs (even the ones without kids!), so I thought we could try it out. Heaven knows I like writing about myself, and if more people outside of the world of Facebook can read my writings and see my postings, all the better! Ok, so let's see how this thing works! -ch

4 comments:

The Studes said...

I can tell by this photo that you are totally bringing sexy back.

Rachel said...

Ok, I will let you break your myspace promise...but only because I love you! I am so excited you are going to blog! So excited that I might blog about it! Am I allowed to??

Christina said...

Blogging about my blog!?! Awesome!

Makes me wish we had taken some pictures together on Saturday!

I also wish I had an interesting blog up. It's such an "intro" blog.

And Nemiha, of which photo are you speaking? Doesn't matter. They're both sexy. (;

Beth McDermott said...

im officially a 'follower.'
dont disappoint me.
(no pressure).
;)
xo