Tuesday, March 1, 2011

9 Month Check-Up

Everett and I went to see Dr. Patterson day, and I wanted to fill you all in on the details.

The doc gave Everett an A+ for growth and development. He kept commenting on how sweet Everett is. Well, yeah!

His stats didn't surprise me. He's still tall. 30 inches, which means he's in the 90th percentile. He grew two inches. He's light at 19 pounds 7 ounces, which is the 26th percentile (using the average chart, not the breastfed chart). But he did gain 2 pounds!! His head circumference is still average.

Methinks Everett is taking after his Grandpa George.

Dr. Patterson wants Everett to eat 2 ounces of beef a week, which I found quite amusing. Sure! I'll let Grandpa Phil cook that up. {:

He has to start taking vitamin D.

And he got 3 shots, which was sad, but he only cried right when the needles went in, and stopped right after she was done. }:

Overall a standard visit.


I forgot to mention Dr. Patterson said Everett has the teeth of a 14-month-old. Don't I know it! 

2 comments:

Juliette Muracchioli said...

How interesting about the beef, but it makes sense. That photo of Everett is so great--even in pictures he looks tall!

Anonymous said...

I laughed and cried just to hear about the shots! Love Aunt Sue