Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quiet Sunday

Well, Brian just left for 4 days in Atascadero. He has Presidents' Week off, and went down south to help his parents with some home improvement projects, (partly) in preparation for our big move there. I'm staying in San Jose to work, but we have a furlough tomorrow, so I'm planning to have a painting day. Exciting!

Anyway, I have time to blog right now, so I'll give you a few treats!

I just passed into my third trimester (I'm in my 28th week). I know the time has flown-by for all of you, but it's actually flown-by for me too. I have a feeling that the next 3 months will be a bit more molasses-like, as I get bigger and bigger. But for now, I'm pretty comfortable. Another reason I love being tall, more room for baby!


And now I'm going to show-off a little. Brian and I usually don't make a big deal about Valentine's Day, but I guess he was feeling romantic this year! Last night he gifted me this beautiful peridot pendant. Love it! Peridot is probably my favorite stone. I thought about asking for an engagement ring that had peridot in it, but ended up deciding on all diamonds (I didn't choose my actual ring, you know that, but I had some input). (; Anyway, I'm stoked to have some peridot bling!


Some of you may be interested to hear about our first Bradley Childbirth class. It was mostly a meet-n-greet. We introduced ourselves, our teacher introduced the class, we did a relaxation exercise, and watched a video of a natural birth. I think it's going to be very educational. Next class is about nutrition, which I'm not too excited about, because I'm pretty confident in my current eating habits, but all subsequent classes will be super informative. I think we'll feel much more empowered when we're done with the class.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OOOhhh, that is perty! And so are you! Love the bump!!